Опубліковано 05 March 2022, актуалізовано 18 April 2022

All information for citizens evacuated from the territories of Ukraine where hostilities are taking place

Where to go for refugees

The current list of places for accommodation as of April 18, 2022

Free food

For those from other regions, there are free hot drinks and food at the train station. Also, if necessary, railway workers bring food and water to refugees in train cars.

Where to apply for accommodation of migrants

For questions about the accommodation of migrants, please contact the telephone numbers of the "24 Hours Watch": 15-60, 0-800-60-15-60, (0432) 65-15-60, (0432) 59-50-39, (0432) 60-15-60.

For persons who plan to stay in Vinnytsia

Persons who were evacuated from the territories of Ukraine, where hostilities are taking place, and plan to stay in Vinnytsia, should contact the Divisions of Social Protection of the Department of Social Policy at:

Division of Social Protection (Pravoberezhne, Right Bank): 30, Kosmonavtiv Ave., Vinnytsia. Telephone numbers: 50-83-88, 50-91-33, 097-101-58-40, 063-856-62-72.

Division of Social Protection (Livoberezhne, Left Bank): 7, Zamostianska St., Vinnytsia. Telephone numbers: 50-86-70, 50-86-77, 097-101-45-18, 063-856-62-75.

This will make it possible to create a Register for the provision of social benefits guaranteed by the state.

Persons with IDP status are asked to contact the social protection divisions at the above addresses to continue receiving state aid as IDPs and other targeted state benefits.